Weekly Work Sprints
Time & Location
About the Event
Weekly Work Sprints: Join us for an hour of independent writing/working followed by 15 minutes of community connecting and accountability support.
How it works:
- Login a few minutes before the sprint begins via the Zoom link provided.
- Set a quantifiable goal (write two scenes, write 1,000 words, email ten clients).
- Post your goal in the chat window.
- When the sprint begins, you write/work independently for one hour.
- At the end of the hour, a moderator will facilitate a brief accountability check-in.
- After the accountability check-in, you can log off or stay for the remainder of the half hour to connect with other members of your community.
Once you register, you will recieve a Zoom link. Save this link to use anytime you'd like to attend a Wednesday Work Sprint.